How can I cancel my Unlisted subscription?
Below are instructions about cancelling your Unlisted subscription. If you are cancelling because of an issue in the app, we'd love it if you would give us a chance to help fix it before you cancel. Just send us a message through the app (under Settings -> Help) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
Interested in keeping your number?
If you don't need as much service, consider switching to our Pay as You Go plan for $1.99/month. That plan includes the number + 80 texts + 20 voice minutes each month, with additional credits available to purchase anytime. Get in touch and we'd be happy to help switch you over.
Cancel Apple Subscription
- Tap this link on an iOS device: https://apps.apple.com/account/subscriptions
- On that list of subscriptions, find Unlisted. If there are more than one and you aren't sure which to cancel, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.
- Tap the Unlisted subscription and choose Cancel
- Your subscription will be cancelled at the end of the current billing cycle and you won't be charged again. Make sure to get anything you need from your Unlisted number before this since it will automatically get deleted once your plan ends.
For more information, please see this help document from Apple: https://support.apple.com/HT202039
Cancel Google Play Store Subscription
If you subscribed to an Unlisted number using our Android app, your subscription is managed by the Google Play Store and you will need to cancel it there. Here is how you can do this:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Open the menu, then choose My Apps, then Subscriptions
- Find your Unlisted subscription and tap it to cancel. If there are more than one and you aren't sure which to cancel, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.